Tr@mp is not a Bush, a Reagan, a Romney or a McCain. We let a dangerous fascist back into this sacred office and now we all have to live with that decision.
I am worried for minority groups (which includes my daughter). I am worried for women (which also includes my daughter). I am just worried.
I will keep my head down the next four years. I hope we actually get to vote again in four years.
I want absolutely nothing to do with him. I will turn tvs off, social media off, anything to do with his face in my sight. He will be in charge, but I don't have to actively engage - and I won't. I will have to live with his policies (or concepts of plans), but I'll do it very reluctantly.
Other free countries are in shock learning what happened. Other free countries are looking down on us. Other free countries are laughing at us right now. It is embarrassing.
I will blog again soon. Hopefully when I am in a better headspace.
I need time. Lots of time.



0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment