December 10, 2012

Teething Advanced

I thought it was a bit unusual for a child to lose as many teeth as early as Briana did. Briana was 5 years old in the above picture.

Then I was looking through old photos and found a picture of myself at 5 years old...

Yep - I was teething advanced too. 

Heh.

4 Kind Words:

Ms. Pollywog said...

Isn't is amazing how you had to travel across the ocean to bring her home yet you two look so similar in your five-year-old pictures?! It's one of the mysterious and wonderful ways of adoption!

Too cute!
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com

Ani said...

Such cuties! I don't think Bri's that advanced, almost all of my son's kinder class had lost one or more of their teeth. Of course, he is 7 and 4 months and still as EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of his baby teeth :) He's as teething delayed as his mom (I lost my 1st tooth at 7!).

dawn said...

Oh it's so good to be blond, The whole adoptive parent point was lost on me until I read Ms Pollywogs comment. I just figured she took after you. Sigh!

No wonder my kids get so frustrated with me LOL

Debbie said...

How cute were you????!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails