This is my 1,700th post on "Life With Briana."
I cannot believe it.
Back in 2006, I wasn't even sure I wanted to start a blog in the first place. And here I am - 1700 posts in and almost 8 years later.
I'm not sure how many people still even read my little blog, but it is my little piece of the internet and I am happy to be here. Writing is very cathartic for me, so I'm going to stick around for a while longer.
There will probably come a time when Bri asks me to nix writing about her. Until that time comes, I'll be right here.


3 Kind Words:
I've truly enjoyed following along on your journey to Bri and these past years and your journey as a Mom. Bri and my oldest are about the same age so its fun to read about your family adventures.
Keep writing and we'll keep reading :)
hi there, i just wanted to say i have really enjoyed reading your blog for several years now. i am a grad student at duke that was originally given an assignment in one of my child development courses to follow blogs on a chosen topic. i chose international adoption (i hope to adopt one day too) and i have really enjoyed following your family's story and adventures. your daughter is absolutely beautiful and i love reading your writing. best wishes and thanks for sharing your experiences and ideas with others.
Thank you so much Ani and Jessy - your comments mean the world to me!
Post a Comment