May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and my sister - and to all my friends and family who are lucky enough to be moms!

And, I'm beyond blessed to have such an amazing daughter...



I will never be able to express in words how much joy she has brought to my life. She is truly my priceless treasure.

      I continue to remember those that might be struggling today...

This is my first Mother's Day without my fur baby...

And my grandmother...

It is a bittersweet day, but I cherish all the wonderful memories.

And I always remember my two angel babies that I was never able to meet...

 They are always in my heart.

Hope you all have a blessed Mother's Day!

1 Kind Words:

Always wear your tiara said...

Happy Mothers Day.
Briana is truly beautiful and reflects all that she means to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails