My grandmother participated in the program "Dolls For World Peace" at her assisted living facility. You can read information about the program on Facebook.
My grandmother made dolls for the less fortunate and for each one of her great-grandchildren...
When Briana received her doll, I took a picture of Briana with the doll and sent it to my grandmother. My grandmother then gave the picture to the assisted living center to put in their display...
Bubbie loved seeing Briana on the wall in the center's hallway. She would kiss her hand and then touch Bri's picture each morning as she headed to breakfast.
I'm glad Bri has something so special from her Bubbie. She also has the fabric my grandmother sent that is in her 100 good wishes quilt.
I know Bri will cherish her soft doll always...







2 Kind Words:
What an amazing woman and a sweet way she gave forward and was able to tie in her great-grandchildren. what a beautiful story. I know Briana will cherish her custom doll for life.
Cherished moments for sure! I can see in my mind her kissing her ginger tips and placing them on Briana's picture! Precious!!
Post a Comment