June 24, 2015

An Afternoon With Maisie

Since Briana and I were about halfway to Maisie and Lisa's house when Bri was at art camp, I reached out to Lisa to see if she and Maisie would like a visit one day from me and B. They were totally up for it - the girls had not seen each other since November!

It's always awesome how the girls can just pick up where they left off. It's like they saw each other yesterday.

First, there was some fun time in the pool...


And then there was some silly time...

The girls realized after talking a bit that they are both huge fans on Minecraft. They convinced us moms to let them play it for a bit. I am thinking they might be Minecraft soul mates...   :)

After several hours of the girls playing (and the moms catching up), it was sadly time to leave...


Hopefully we can squeeze in another play date before school starts back up!!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails