Doug had a great Father's Day. At least I hope he did! Heh. It was a day all about him.
When Doug woke up, Bri and I had presents awaiting him...
In the picture below, Bri drew herself trading/selling her teddy bear to buy Doug a present. How sweet is that?
She really does miss him when he travels...
And Bri also picked out some wicked cool lightsabers for her and Doug to play with...
And then Bri and I took Doug to see "Inside Out"...
It was a great movie about a triangle family (mom, dad, daughter) and the daughter's emotions. We loved it!
And Doug's request for the afternoon was to have some time to smoke some ribs. They turned out delish...
Doug loves to smoke and grill.
If you look below, you will see a picture of Doug's "famous" smoked pork chops. Doug didn't make pork chops on Father's Day, but he has made them several times. They are so delicious. There is a small elite group of people that have already had an opportunity to eat them. If you've been really nice to us and haven't had a chop yet, you may just get an invite soon to eat one. ;) Hee, hee!
But seriously, it is one of my favorite foods that he smokes...
And my dad just sent a picture of a shirt my mom got him for Father's Day. It is so perfect...
It was a great Father's Day.
But I have to admit, I was pretty tired after partying for so many days!!












0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment