June 16, 2015

Another Super Fun Sleepover

Last Friday, Chani came over in the afternoon and she spent the night at our house. Briana was so excited ~ she asked all morning when Chani was going to arrive.

You might remember their very first sleepover 3 years ago ~ they were so little then...



I wish I had remembered to get them matching pj's this sleepover!

When my friend Kathy dropped Chani off, the girls wanted to get on the water slide first. They played on it for almost two hours!!


Doug and I planned on to taking the girls out to dinner, so I had to coax them off the slide and get them to dry off (they probably could have kept on playing for hours!)...

Pizza buffet was on the menu...



I gave them coins to play in the game room. And it took them the longest time to decide which items they wanted with their tickets. It was so funny to watch...

Vampire teeth are a must! Aren't they lovely?

Once we got home, the girls went straight up to Bri's playroom. They did a lot of drawing and coloring - including fashion plates...

I finally told them they could get into their jammies...

Mei Mei loved watching the girls. I almost didn't see her amongst Bri's stuffed animals...

At almost 11PM, I told the girls it was time to settle into bed. Bri needed a drink of water...

Chani was settling in...

The girls talked and giggled for quite a while and then I told them (a few times) that they needed to go to sleep. They were having so much fun and couldn't settle themselves down. Chani had plans the next day, so she definitely needed a little shut eye!

The girls were up early (despite going to bed after 11!) and I made them a pancake feast!!

I had happy girls on my hands...

The pancakes were huge and Bri scarfed her whole pancake down. Chani ate about 3/4 of her pancake. Big appetites for little girls!

The girls played some Minecraft and then it was time for Chani's dad to come pick her up.

Big hugs to say goodbye...

The girls were very sad the sleepover was done. They had a blast. Good news ~ Kathy and Chani are hosting the next sleepover next month - so the girls can look forward to that now!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails