I had such a nice birthday on June 19.
Turning 42 isn't all that bad I guess...
Doug dropped Bri off at my friend Amy's house in the morning so she
could drive the girls to cooking camp. Then, Amy also picked up the girls
so Doug could take me out to a nice lunch (thank you sweet friend!).
I asked to go to a restaurant not too far from my house that is an old mill turned into a restaurant...
The food was really good and our waiter was awesome. We had some yummy appetizers ~ fried green beans and deviled eggs...
Doug and I picked Bri up from ML's house after lunch and came home. Doug and Bri then ran out to do a couple of errands ~ which included getting me some balloons and a cake. So sweet...
And they had presents...
They called me downstairs and surprised me with their goodies (Mei Mei was chilling on the stool behind me)...
As I was closing my eyes to make a wish, Bri was trying to make me laugh...
Little stinker...
I finally made a wish...
Giving a kiss to my special girl...
Doug and Bri gave me some great gifts...
They included Season 4 of the Walking Dead and these sea urchin flameless candles that I had been admiring...
Me and my gal (I'm looking a bit disheveled)...
Then it was time to get gussied up and head to the Melting Pot with my two loves for dinner...
Had to order my favorite "love martini"...
My and my best girl...
Cheese fondue...
We did order a meat and vegetable main course. Bri said she really didn't want much of that course, but then she ended up eating half of Doug's meal and part of mine too. Stinker. :)
And then it was dessert time. A little fun dessert for me...
And Bri's favorite part ~ chocolate fondue...
Sinfully good...
It was a great birthday. I had a great day. And the next day, I celebrated my birthday with my family ~ as well as my sister's birthday, my nephew's birthday and Father's day. June is a crazy time for our family!











1 Kind Words:
Happy belated birthday to one spring chicken. by the way you look 32 are you sure you counted right? I know where you went to school?
Post a Comment