I think anyone that has been reading my blog long enough knows that I live with a fashionista. And Bri's school has been all "theme happy" lately. Briana likes to participate in any type of theme that is thrown at her (silly sock day, crazy hat day, etc). This past week wasn't really a themed week, but it was definitely still a week in which we needed to think really hard about what to wear.
Monday was spring and class picture day. So, Briana of course wanted to wear something very springlike...
Tuesday was March Madness/Crazy Hair Day...
And Thursday was the 1st grade field trip. The teacher told the kids they were going to the theater (they saw a play on Harriet Tubman - more on that later), so they might want to dress up for it. Briana wanted to wear this dress...
I am very ready for this upcoming week with no themes! Just any shirt and pant combination or pretty dress will do!








2 Kind Words:
Love to see how your sweetie embraces all the theme days!
She always, always looks gorgeous. And her smile...do I need to mention how it lights up a room, I didn't think so.
Post a Comment