I love watching Briana play soccer. I think it is because she loves playing it so much. With all the things she has tried in the past, soccer is really her passion. And I will let her keep on playing as long as she keeps that passion.
We had to get to the field early for picture day. Look at that sassy pose. Makes you think she gets a lot of pictures taken of her or something. Snort...
The whole team (minus one girl that was sick on Saturday)...
Getting ready for play...
Talking strategy...
Briana played like a rock star once again on Saturday. U6 Soccer for the YMCA is played 3 on 3 with no goalie. It gives the girls more time with the ball and a bit less resistance to score. Miss B made a whopping 14 goals that day! Woo Hoo!



0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment