Miss Personality.
That is who I live with. Miss Personality.
I try to capture her personality with my camera. She is seriously crazy a hoot most of the time. She makes me laugh constantly. Just with her silly faces and the things she says. She makes life so fun and interesting.
Our winter in Georgia has been quite mild this year. We probably won't be seeing any snow again. No significant snow in my neck of the woods at all in two years now. Briana is so disappointed.
So when it began to flurry the tiniest bit over the weekend, she had to go out just to check it out. Immediately, her tongue comes out...
See those two dots in her hair. That is how big the teeny flakes were...
At least this morning, we did wake up to see the slightest dusting from overnight...
We had some company come over Saturday night and Briana helped me make a big, colorful salad. She was so proud of it and asked me to take a picture. Not that she ate any of it though... :)
We had some company come over Saturday night and Briana helped me make a big, colorful salad. She was so proud of it and asked me to take a picture. Not that she ate any of it though... :)
Sunday, Bri and I had lunch with a friend and then she and I headed over to the mall for a little while. There is a new roller coaster simulator there. She was thrilled...
And what do you do on a fake roller coaster? Put up your arms of course...
I know that you all know that I like to take pictures of Briana whenever she has a theme day at school. So to continue with the Read Across America/Dr. Suess theme week, Briana wore green on Monday for Green Eggs and Ham day...
I love her smiles and giggles early in the morning...
Tuesday was silly hat day...
Then she gave me a tush pose. Nice...
And today is Wacky Wednesday. And yes, Bri gave me another tush shot...
How did a get such a hoot for a kid? Very lucky I guess. :)














3 Kind Words:
I am *so* glad to read Bri also won't eat salad. Always nice to know it is not just your own kid :)
Love the photos. She really seems such a happy kid.
what a cutie!
I love her personality...and the tush shots! Too funny!
Post a Comment