Just writing that makes my heart hurt a bit. How is B almost done with 2nd grade? It doesn't seem possible.
Wasn't I just registering her for kindergarten yesterday?
I thought I wasn't going to make it when I sent Briana through the doors of the "big bad elementary school" three years ago. And here we are. Now she is almost done with 2nd grade. Time keeps marching on - and we are surviving. :)



2 Kind Words:
Lisa, I remember feeling your pain 3 years ago....
Briana is growing up into a lovely young lady, you must be very proud of her!
Hope you are conserving your energy for a jam packed Summer break, looking forward to seeing what you yo have planned :)
I know exactly how you feel. Our oldest is done with second grade tomorrow and the baby is signed up for big-girl school PreK this fall!
Have a great summer!
Post a Comment