So, what do you do on the very first day of summer vacation? Swim at the pool of course!!
And what is even better? Inviting a friend to come and swim with you!!
Miss B was so excited that Taylor was coming over...
It's officially summer...
The water was pretty chilly at first...
Bri wanted to see how cold the small upper pool was (it wasn't quite as cold as the bottom pool)...
She went down the slide...
And then Taylor arrived and all was right with the world...
Yay!!!!!
As you can see, the pool was pretty empty when we first arrived...
I texted my friend/neighbor Laura to let her know I was at the pool. She came to the pool with Bri's friend Ella, and Laura and I got to do some catching up...
The girls got a bit hungry and ate some snacks. And then I asked Doug (who was running errands that morning) to bring us a pizza for lunch. The girls munched and then swam just a little more. They started getting pretty tired after about two and a half hours of swimming...
I took Taylor and Bri back to the house and the girls played Minecraft for a couple of hours that afternoon.
They are such sweet friends and get along so well. Looking forward to another swim date soon!









2 Kind Words:
What a perfect start to the holidays!!! Im envious that you have such a great pool in your neighbourhood and the warm weather to go with it Lisa! Its very mixed weather here, cold and rainy one day and then spring like the following day.
Never mind, on the count down to our Summer Break in Portugal. Four weeks to get "swimsuit ready", lol!!!!
Looks like a wonderful day! I love the summer. Blessings
Post a Comment