April 3, 2007

17 Months


It has been seventeen months since LID. Hopefully, not too much longer...

19 Kind Words:

Mick said...

Oh, man... mooseballs.

4D said...

Happy 17 Month LID-iversary!!

Not much longer at all!

Keep smilin!

Georgia said...

Wow! That is an awfully big number. it doesn't even seem real.

But you're so close now!!! Just a bit more and you'll be seeing Briana's face. I can't wait!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

You can do it! You're almost there!
Happy thoughts!

Colleen said...

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The mooseballs thing from Mick and James is funny!!!)

We hit 17 months on the 28th. It was the day we left for our trip - and the first time I didn't post an LID anniversary in the 17 months we had the blog.

We have to be close - aren't we??

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

If I could make time go any faster, I would do it for you. :)

Polar Bear said...

You're almost there! Happy 17!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Pooy, wouldn't it have been nice to have gotten your referral yesterday and not have had to make this post ;-( I like Mick's mooseballs comment.
Fingers crossed for later this week.

Jill and Jaap said...

Almost there! Happy 17!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh....you are soooo close I bet you can taste it! CAN NOT WAIT for you to get your referral! Can't WAIT! I will be doing a major happy dance here in Alberta for yoU!

Anonymous said...

Happy count down to your match!
I can't wait to hear the news!!!

OziMum said...

Who would ever have thought? Hang in there, sweetie... Briana is only DAYS... maybe HOURS away!

C's Mom said...

I so hope not much longer...I can't even say congrats to that without feeling that number has gotten way too big. How about 'Enough already!'

Hoping for good news very soon.

Unknown said...

Happy 17 months! May the wait end soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy 17 month. I cannot believe I just typed 17. We waited 13 months for our first referral and I thought that was long!

Not much longer now. Homestretch!

Stephanie said...

Happy 17 but where are those referrals???????? Come on already!

Deb said...

Happy 17 Month LID!
Hope you hear soon.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Ugh, can you believe it? I pray they come soon! I'm going to be lucky if it's 19 months when I get mine. I can't believe I just typed that.

Liz and Ava said...

Happy 17 month LID Anniversary!....shouldn't be too long now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails