Every time I hear "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne on the radio, I think about my baby in China. I also think about me and Doug. Doug and I need to keep holding on to each other and to our dream of meeting our daughter soon. Briana needs to hold on because her mommy and daddy will be there soon to bring her home. Hold on baby girl...we are almost there.

7 Kind Words:
Oh girl, we do need some mercy on those referrals!
That 'false alarm' has drizzled on my parade!
Thinking about you both so much these days and hoping for great news soon!!
Hang on...good news is a coming!
Keep smilin!
Thinking of you.
Pins and needles!
Praying for good news!
Great song! I can't even begin to imagine, what its like to be so close! Sleep well, stay busy... and you'll see her before you know it!
Hey there,
I hope that you hear something soon! I keep checking the site to see her pretty face - Hurry up referrals!
Post a Comment