April 10, 2007

Yep - Two Days

I just had to post this. This is the proof that the CCAA only matched two whole days of LID's.

And they haven't updated the review room info either. For those not through the review room yet, I am hoping they change that for you soon! Fingers crossed!

5 Kind Words:

Mya said...

Lisa, this month was such a bummer! I will keep my fingers crosssed that we can make it next month! But I won't be holding my breath either!:-)

My foot is starting to feel a little bit better. 4 weeks in cast seems like forever, but it will be worth it to be pain free when it comes off. Thanks for your comments!

4D said...

It suckity suck sucks!! I hope this is the bottom and we start to climb up and up!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

I'm with Doris!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Here we have it in black & white - only 2 days! My agency has been sending out e-mails - I call them "damage control" (we're here to support you, be positive, etc.). We should know our status in the review room (are we still in or actually out)by week's end.
Well, we'll muddle along.
Take care,
Micha

Colleen said...

"sigh"..........

Related Posts with Thumbnails