Perfect!!! You are both so brave and I love how you are handling this with such grace.
That is the perfect fortune!
That's a good one!
That one was definately meant for you:)
HOORAY! All of the sudden I'm craving chinese food.....Janet T.
Woo-hoo!
Now that's a fortune cookie!
Yeah!! You two will succeed soon and I can't wait to see it happen.
Yes, perfect fortune indeed!!
That is very good fortune! Hang onto it and to its advice.You will succeed!!!Keep smilin!
Thats wonderful! Its getting closer and closer!
Hmmm....wonder what that means? Interesting...
...in bed. LOL
What a good fortune! Stay your course - Briana will be home soon.
That's a perfect fortune!
Hey Mrs. Acworth, we might be neighbors one day!
I'm on pins and needles waiting!Come visit us!Kimmy & Olivia
What a great fortune!Mick's a naughty girl!My last fortune was a complete bummer. I think my word to learn was squid. You-yu, I think it was. Wow! I have the longest word verification ever..
Great advice. I like it!
Post a Comment
19 Kind Words:
Perfect!!! You are both so brave and I love how you are handling this with such grace.
That is the perfect fortune!
That's a good one!
That one was definately meant for you:)
HOORAY! All of the sudden I'm craving chinese food.....
Janet T.
Woo-hoo!
Now that's a fortune cookie!
Yeah!! You two will succeed soon and I can't wait to see it happen.
Yes, perfect fortune indeed!!
That is very good fortune! Hang onto it and to its advice.
You will succeed!!!
Keep smilin!
Thats wonderful! Its getting closer and closer!
Hmmm....wonder what that means? Interesting...
...in bed. LOL
What a good fortune! Stay your course - Briana will be home soon.
That's a perfect fortune!
Hey Mrs. Acworth, we might be neighbors one day!
I'm on pins and needles waiting!
Come visit us!
Kimmy & Olivia
What a great fortune!
Mick's a naughty girl!
My last fortune was a complete bummer. I think my word to learn was squid. You-yu, I think it was.
Wow! I have the longest word verification ever..
Great advice. I like it!
Post a Comment