April 12, 2007

Finally - The Nursery

Well, here it is! Briana's room! I still have some final touches to make, but now I have the big furniture - crib, glider, ottoman and dresser with changing table top.

It was a lot of work, but I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Now we just need a baby! As you can see, I placed my baby doll (that looks so real) in the crib so I can pretend that a baby is in the room!




34 Kind Words:

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

It's so beautiful. I love it!!

Unknown said...

this is lovely.

BTW, we recieved our DTC date not our LID! Oh how I wish

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Good job-the room looks great! I like it alot!

Lisa~~ said...

The room looks great and will look even better when Briana graces it with her presence.

4D said...

Beautiful room!

What a great job. Perfert for your little Briana.

Keep smilin!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Very, very nice. All thar is missing is ---you know :-(

I love they crib by the way :-)

Stephanie said...

Great job, it's absolutely precious! That glider/ottoman thingy looks extremely comfy. I don't know about Briana but I bet you will have no problems falling asleep in that.

LaLa said...

It looks great. Love the green : )

Emma said...

The nursry looks lovely. I really like green walls with a daddo like that - and white furniture. You've done a beautiful job!

C's Mom said...

Beautiful! I love the colors.

Now hurry on, Briana!

Special K said...

Very nice! My nursery will be very similar. Same wall color and wainscoating. The crib is close too.

So of course I love it!!

Polar Bear said...

Beautiful room! You did an excellent job! I just love the color.

Colleen said...

Its so pretty!! Great job. I can't wait to see pics of sweet Briana in that crib!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Simply beautiful. I want to sleep in there!

Anonymous said...

You are so close. I am sorry this part is dragging on.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Beautiful! She will LOVE it! :)

Cindy said...

awww! love the color! this is another milestone for you guys and your baby will be here before you know it!

Mya said...

It's very pretty! You all did a great job! Briana will surely love it as well!

Pug Mama said...

oh my goodness Lisa, it is beautiful. Looks like the same green of my Ava's room.

Hey if you are going to be around the weekend of July 21st, I have around 6 blogger chicks traveling from all over to come stay with me. Let me know. Email me, and I'll let you know who's coming.

Pug Mama said...

forgot that I removed my email link on my blog. It is
melissarice1@bellsouth.net

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

The room looks beautiful! What a nice calming green ... should lull any baby into a deep sleep so taht their parents get lost of rest! :)

Hope the baby is there to fill it soon.

kitchu said...

Absolutely beautiful! Did you guys put the chair rail up yourselves? I'm thinking of taking that project on but I'm nervous about it!

Georgia said...

Beautiful! So sweet and girlie! You should have included a picture of the closet. I'd love to see all you've got in there.

Steffie B. said...

It is beautiful! Great job!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

THAT.IS. BEAUTIFUL! Truly, it is! It looks so pretty and soft......c'mon CCAA! Let them have a baby to put in that precious room! :-)

Anonymous said...

The room is beautiful. I love the white furniture with the paint color and trust me, you will be so glad you got that glider!

Tracy said...

The nursery - AND Briana's name - are gorgeous!

Julie said...

Wow, Briana is a lucky girl!

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Lisa and Doug, The Nursery is beautiful!!! Soon, she will be home and enjoying her new room!!!
Amy, David and Emily Venn

Kim said...

So beautiful!

Deb said...

The room is beautiful! I love the color. I was in our nursery the other day and I noticed the curtains were fading as we have alot of sun in that room and I thought ...go figure....you know you've been waiting too long when you think you might need to change the curtains already and you haven't gotten your child yet.

Ani said...

what a lovely room! and i know first hand that YOU will enjoy that glider as much as briana will enjoy being rocked to sleep in it :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your nursery is so beautiful! I love the color scheme!

Mick said...

Very nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails