April 1, 2007

Beef Is #1

Since there is no news yet about referrals, I thought I would post something funny. I need a good laugh about now!

My friend Debra (who came to visit a few weeks ago) sent this picture to me a few days ago. She took this picture of Doug and Spencer right after we ate at "Sal Grosso", a Churrascaria restaurant. Basically, it is an all you can eat type restaurant. Gauchos (servers) walk around with meat on skewers, and they slice the meat onto your plate. Anyway, I told Debra about this restaurant and she really wanted to bring her husband Dave. She decided to make it a surprise, so we didn't tell him where we were going to dinner that evening. Dave was smiling ear to ear when we parked in front of the building. Doug met us at the restaurant because he had to work that day, but when Dave saw Doug, he walked up to him and gave him a hug. What is it with men and all you can eat beef, chicken and lamb? I think it was a male bonding moment. No kidding...

The caption for this photo is "Beef Is #1".

5 Kind Words:

Mick said...

That's a cute pic!

t~ said...

I'm rooting for you!

C's Mom said...

What an adorable picture :0)

Unknown said...

thats too cute

Stephanie said...

I haven't been to Sal Grosso but I've been to Fogo de Chao. I overeat every single time to the point that my stomach actually hurts. I can't help it because it's sooooo good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails