It looks like the stork is on its way and word is that China matched dossiers logged in through November 1st. I never imagined that China would match into November this month, so I am ecstatic! I am not disappointed because now I know I am NEXT!
Colleen - I am so excited for you girl!

21 Kind Words:
Yeah! 6 days! It's all good. Your up next!!!
Get that measles titer checked and go talk to a doctor who knows travel medicine-vaccinations take a couple of weeks to become effective!
Hang in there, honey; these next few weeks are going to be the longest ones since you and Doug started this process.
Cheryl
thanks a lot, im in class and you made me tear up!! Yeah!
Lisa, This is such good news!I a soooo excited and I haven't been. This month is going to be so long!
I am gonna go nuts! I wish Atlanta and San Antonio weren't so far away!
Woo Hoooo! It is going to be so exciting.
I can't wait to see Briana's picture!
Finally! You are next!!!!! It's so lovely to hear that. Here's to the next few weeks flying by!
AAAHHHHHH! You're next? Jealous over here! That is WONDERFUL! What great news!
Janet
Yeah, bay-bee!!!! I have chills for you, sweet girl.
I am beyond thrilled for you! Yay November LID's and yay for you being NEXT!
Tracy
LID 11/22/05
Thank you girlfriend! Its so wild!!!
I am hoping and praying for you my friend for next....I cannot wait to share in your joy. I hate that you will not be there with us at the same time. Knowing how slow my agency is tho - you never know!
Congrats...you are so NEXT!!!! Can't wait to share in your joy when you receive "the call" It truly was one of the most wonderful days of my life (and I only had a 6 month wait from LID..I know..I wish they were doing that again) Enjoy all your "being next" joy.
Feel the calm, appreciate this month. I can't wait!!
It is wonderful news! Even better is that YOU ARE NEXT!!!!
Keep smilin!
PUUUUUUUSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!
Ditto!
Wooohoo!! Bring on the babies!
that's right! You will be next! So great!
Hey guys !
Congratulations on being so close
to getting your little angel!
I hope your great news comes soon!
Yay--you're next! I hope this month will fly by for you (and me!)!
If you guys aren't next, I'll eat my shorts.
Happy Mother's Day, belated but more than deserved!!
Sara
Yipeee....you are next girl! Can't wait!
Post a Comment