I think this week is going to be a rather quiet one (other than Saturday).
Not too much planned during the week. Bri is back on her regular schedule. I am volunteering for a couple of hours at her school today. It is Red Ribbon Week at school, so she is wearing a different themed outfit to school each day.
Bri has her last soccer practice this afternoon. Fall session is just about over.
Bri was asked to dress as a saint for PSR on Wednesday to celebrate All Saints Day. She is going to look super cute and I will post pictures tomorrow.
Other than that, there isn't too much going on in our house. Which is kind of a good thing. I need a little down time.


2 Kind Words:
What do you mean "down time".....you guys dont do "down time" do you?!!
No, seriously Lisa, glad you're getting to relax a bit...Dx
Adorable as usual!!!! XO
Post a Comment