Saturdays can get crazy busy for us. Bri has soccer every Saturday morning and Chinese dance every other Saturday afternoon. So the days where she has both - it gets crazy. And when we have something planned for a Saturday evening too - well I don't have to explain how tired we get at the end of the day.
This past Saturday was one of those days.
I received Briana's professional soccer pictures on Saturday. The photo shoot day was the day she was a bit uncooperative. I am really happy the photographer got a smile out of her for the group shot!
And she was still pretty cute in her individual...
Briana rocked it on the soccer field on Saturday. It was her best play since she started back this season. She had great control of the ball and made like 11 or 12 goals. I lost count. She is also really fast because of her long legs and she can get around a running player to steal the ball and she is good at blocking the other team from making goals.
One of the dad's from the other team told me how good he thought Bri was (blush). His little girl is really good too. She is a fast and fearless little thing.
So moving on to dance, we have two hours from the time Bri's game ends until we have to be at the dance studio. I honestly don't know how Bri does it, but she still has energy for dance class after running for an hour plus at soccer.
The Chinese dance teacher hasn't been letting us watch the girls while they are in class (she draws the curtains). I guess she thinks the moms are a distraction for the girls (Who - us? :D) We got a 3 minute sneak peak of the girls dance routine at the end of class and they were adorable...
That evening, one of Briana's favorite people in the world came over. Briana loves, loves, loves her babysitter Payton. Payton has gone off to college, but she contacted me to let me know that she was coming into town for the weekend and asked to see if we wanted her to watch Bri one night.
Absolutely yes! So, Saturday evening was the night. Bri has missed her so much.
Bri made her this card...
I asked to take a picture of them so Bri could see Payton when she isn't in town...
I have to admit I was a bit tired that evening, but The Melting Pot was calling Doug's and my name. We had a nice and quiet dinner together.
The Notre Dame game was also on that evening, so after eating a great meal, I agreed to join Doug at a sports bar for a drink. He took me over to the Tilted Kilt. I was like one of three girls in the whole place that wasn't employed staff. But we watched a lot of the game, had a good drink and Notre Dame ended up winning and that was great!
Just an FYI, when you enter a bar in the south and UGA is playing South Carolina and you ask for a TV with the Notre Dame game on it, everyone will look at you like you have three heads. :D





1 Kind Words:
LOL you are a good wife to go to a sports bar with your hubby.
Post a Comment