October 19, 2012

Super Soccer Saturday

My mom is responsible for all these awesome pictures!

Gramma and Papa were able to join us to watch Briana soccer game last Saturday. It was a breezy and cool day. Perfect for play!

Here is Miss B stretching before the game...

A gulp of water...

Play time...




Taking a break on the "bench." Doug and I provide these little chairs to sit on while they take a break...

Power up!!!


The teams play two half hour games. Then the girls all slap hands at the end...

Walkin' off the field...

My girl played hard...

Hugs from Daddy...

See my soccer mom chair below? LOL! I love watching my gal play soccer.

Bri was so into the game last Saturday, she was actually getting irritated when she was being called out to sit on the bench to catch her breath for a few minutes. She kept saying "But I'm NOT TIRED!" Energizer bunny!!! And she made 5 goals!

As we were getting back in our cars, Briana showed Gramma her new pose she made up. I called this the "Fabulous Briana" pose...

Briana picked Fives Guys for lunch. She likes to shell the peanuts...




Gramma and Papa loved watching her play. I'm sad that the fall soccer season is almost over (last game is Oct 27). Briana is going to miss it so much. I know she will sign up again for spring. I am happy because her coach plans to coach again and she wants to keep these girls all together in the spring (the ones that decide to continue to play). I'm glad Bri will be able to play with her friends again.

We hugged and said goodbye to my parents and ran home quickly to change to have dinner with Khalid, Ansu and Kira Saturday evening.

The girls had so much fun playing together that night and here they are playing in Kira's little blow up tent and watching the iPad.

I had a little too much wine that evening and ended up with a bad case of the giggles. I don't think I am going to live it down with my hubby and friends. Blush...

2 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Five goals? WOW!

Lindsay said...

Love the photos. She looks like she is have a blast on the field!

Related Posts with Thumbnails