October 18, 2012

Disney On Ice - Rockin' Ever After (And Antico)

Friday evening, Doug and I surprised Miss B once again with one of her very favorite things to go see - "Disney On Ice" (This one was Rockin' Ever After)! When we arrived, Briana ended up with a Rapunzel braid and a light up torch.

We had front row seats once again. It is always so awesome to be up so close...

Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy were the hosts once again...


Pinocchio made an appearance too...

Then it was princess time. Ariel started everything off...




Rapunzel was next...





Briana and I agreed that our favorite performances that night were from Brave. We love Merida...

This was her entrance and it was great...


 



Beauty and the Beast ended the evening...





If you remember last time we saw Disney On Ice, Briana got to high five Aladdin. This time she got a wave from Gaston's little friend, Lefou (50 seconds into the video)...



And the ending of Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorite performances of the night...



Before we went to Phillips Arena, Doug took us to a delicious restaurant for dinner in Midtown called Antico. It is so cool because you get to sit where they cook the pizzas and it feels like you are eating in a kitchen. The cooks let a few of the kids have a small piece of dough to play with. Thank goodness I had wipes with me! 

Briana loved it...





Phillips Arena is attached to the CNN center, so on the way in, we ran into The Mystery Machine...

Bri had a wonderful time. When the show was over and we got in the car, I put Bri in her nightgown. I knew she would fall asleep in the car. About half way home, she was bragging that she wasn't tired. Then she said she was a little tired. And then she was silent. Heh.

One tired little girl transferred from the car in to her bed that night without waking. I think it was a successful evening.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails