The Friday of fall break, we did NOTHING. I was toast. Completely exhausted. Bri was even happy to have a quiet day. It was nice because Doug had taken the whole week off to hang with us and Friday gave him a chance to rest too. And we all knew we had soccer and Autumn Moon festivities ahead on the weekend.
Soccer that Saturday was awesome. Bri plays so much better when the weather is nice. The temps were cool and overcast that day. And she rocked it on the soccer field...
And as you have already read, that weekend was filled with all things moon-related...
So that was our awesome fall break!
As for this past week, I have been in recuperation mode. Can you blame me?
I did go to Bri's school on Tuesday to volunteer this week - finally! I am physically feeling much better. And emotionally too. I think when you feel bad physically, it can really get to you mentally. I am just happy that whatever nasty virus I had is gone now. Back to real life!




2 Kind Words:
Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Glad you're feeling so much better and were able to enjoy your fall break together :)
Post a Comment